1. YURT & PARKING
- TEACHING AREA, BURNSIDE LAKE TRAIL 12 MILES
- HOPE VALLEY TRAIL 5 MILE LOOP. SECRET MEADOWS 3 MILES
2. INDIAN HEAD TRAIL 10 MILES
3. WILLOW CREEK & WATER DOG 5 MILES
4. SNOWSHOE THOMPSON 4 MILES
5. GRASS LAKE AREA: CHECK CONDITIONS
6. SCOTT’S LAKE 5 MILES
Powered by Translate
We are putting the Yurt up and will be open soon. We’re looking forward to seeing you!
If your pet is a hiking, skiing or snowshoe partner, please clean up after them. There is no garbage service available. Please pack waste out with you. Remember that we are ONLY ABLE TO ACCEPT CASH OR CHECKS
We maintain a port-a-john for you convenience. Your donations help us to continue to do so. Most donations are $10.00. We appreciate any donation that you are able to offer.
During snow season, we have a large fleet of cross country gear for rent. We can outfit you for a fun day of cross country skiing. This supports the expenses for our grooming.
Please remember: We are only able to accept cash or checks.
Hope Valley Outdoors operates under a Special Use permit with the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest